Working with cutting-edge medical innovators is important to us— many of the medical devices we manufacture are used in health monitoring and lifesaving situations.
We provide medical device manufacturing services for moderate to complex printed circuit board assemblies, sub-assemblies and full systems to some of the top OEMs around the world. Our ISO 13485 certification underscores our commitment to continuous improvement to our current and prospective medical customers. This, coupled with our Class III J-STD-001 certified workforce, gives us the capability to manufacture a broad spectrum of products, ranging in size from handheld units to floor-mounted systems. Additionally, we are an FDA registered medical device manufacturer and our workforce demonstrates their expertise by building a variety of products.
- Materials management and component control can be a significant concern with medical OEMs. VR Industries’ ERP system has been specifically designed to accommodate material traceability, serialization and inventory control.
- Robust process and quality-control procedures are key elements to providing high reliability assemblies each and every time.
- At VR Industries you will witness a lean shop floor that is process-driven with detailed, step-by-step, revision-controlled build instructions.
- Our quality system incorporates x-ray, automated optical inspection, in-circuit test, functional test and burn-in.
- Medical Training Devices
- Medical Delivery Devices
- Medication Delivery
- Polymer Delivery
- Dye Delivery
- Dental Imaging Equipment
- X-ray Imaging Controllers
We take care in servicing our medical OEMs and the products we build for them. Audits typically consist of critical material verification, manufacturing process review and general ISO quality standards review. Quality counts when health and wellness is your goal.